Weekly Summary

Week 9? I think?

Honestly, I’m losing track of the weeks at this point! Only a few more to go until the end of the semester!!

Below I have attached my posts from this week, and have also included the two updated versions of previous posts I made! I loved getting the chance to update my previous work and make it even better. In each post I included why I chose to update it and the changes I made. I left the original post as well for comparison. This week was supposed to be an easy week for us, but it was actually one of the harder ones for me. Coming up with ideas for the final project was definitely the hardest, but I think I got a few good ideas down! The daily creates were also a challenge for me this week because we had to connect them all. Once I had a story in my my head, it was kind of fun to connect them, but it’s definitely not something I would want to do every week lol. Overall, this week was a good one and I’m looking forward to next week!

Updated posts:

Radio Bumper

Word Cloud

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *